Thank you for planning to be with us at OCEANS ’08 MTS/IEEE Quebec. We truly look forward to seeing you in Quebec City this September.
Registration for delegates is now solely done online. Before you start registering, please read the following:
- The on-line process for delegates includes conference, tutorial, social event, and guest, if any, registration. If you have not done so yet, you may want to check the list of tutorials being offered on Monday September 15, the scheduled selection of social events and the proposed tours of the City and area. The registration module opens in a new window so that you can check these at any time during registration.
- The registration process must be completed in a single session. Have all the information ready before you start. Notably,
- If you are an IEEE/MTS/OES or a IEEE/MTS life member, please have your membership number ready before you start registering;
- If you are paying by credit card or wire bank transfer, have the relevant information ready.
- All amounts are quoted and collected in Canadian dollars.
- Please check the travel documents requirements. Owing to WHTI, Americans are now required to have a passport upon return to USA if arriving at an airport. See the Travel Tips Section.
- An immediate confirmation email will be sent to you upon registration completion.
- Once you have completed conference registration, you will be offered the option of booking accommodation at a number of hotels at the special rates negotiated by the conference.
- Hospitalité Québec has been assigned as the Official Housing Bureau for the OCEANS ’08 MTS/IEEE Quebec.
- Quebec’s 400th anniversary celebrations have put high demand on hotels. As a result, we recommend that you do not delay your reservations.
- You can go back to the accommodation booking module any time after registration. You will be asked for the registration confirmation number emailed to you. To proceed to the accommodation booking module, click here.
- FULL NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION INCLUDES a credit applied toward either an MTS or IEEE Membership. Please visit the Society’s booth on the exhibit floor for further details.
- Students will be required to provide proof of status.
- Registration cancellation requests received by August 1, 2008 will be eligible for a full refund. Registration cancellation requests received after August 1, 2008, and before August 15, 2008 will be eligible to receive a refund equal to 50% of the amount paid. No refunds will be given after August 15, 2008
- Transfer of the registration to an alternative person within your organisation is acceptable provided notification is received by September 1, 2008. Please send your cancellation or substitution request in writing to email@example.com.
- Your basic registration includes the following elements (additional tickets are available for purchase for all events).
Questions and Answers
- For registration questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have already booked a hotel through our website and have a question about accommodation, please contact your hotel directly. Hotel contact information is available here.
- If you have completed the registration process and want to proceed to the accommodation booking module, please click here.
- For any other question pertaining to accommodation, please contact email@example.com